Wow! I'm so proud of myself. =]
I went for the walk from Bukit Batok to Chua Chu Kang via the new expressway. From what the MC said, it's 6.8 km. I think when I'm back from wuhan, it shall be one of my ways to explore it further.
All thanks to Valerie for lending me gloves and hat! =] If not i have to waste money to buy it. Felicia is very poor as she don't have the concept of saving.
Fell asleep not long after she got home and bathe. Thankfully, she woke up in time to get herself ready to go out for dinner.
From Cathay's Astons to Plaza's Ajisen to finally Swensens. Dinner was yummy together with 2 topless 5 for dessert. Yums..
Went window shopping around, to playing arcade, taking photos and finally movie at 2150.
Missed the last train and hence there's the night rider home.
Thankfully NR is rather fast bus. Haha.
That's all for yesterday! Photos uploaded when I get them and when I'm free.
I guess it's time for me to go pack my luggage. I can't afford to pack tomorrow. If not, I'm dead. =X
Sunday, March 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment